Click here to view registration flyer.
This session will review the unknowns about medical cannabinoids (marijuana). Factual information will be provided so that you may make a determination about what is best for your setting and situation. Insights will be provided on the legal ramifications of this product’s use in Nebraska.
At the completion of the webinar, the alert attendee should be able to:
1. Explain current Nebraska law concerning medical cannabinoids.
2. Recognize known medical uses in states where these products are legal.
3. Determine how to craft policy about medical cannabinoids.
4. Talk to patients and family members about medical cannabinoids.
This webinar is appropriate for all in assisted living facilities, nursing facilities, and hospice agencies.
Allison Dering-Anderson, BA, PharmD, RP, Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy, Omaha, Nebraska
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
- Individuals participating in the webinar can earn one hour of continuing education credit by paying the additional $15 per person continuing education credit fee.
- When registering for the webinar, list the name, title, and email address for each person requesting continuing education credit.
- Continuing education documentation will be emailed to registrants upon completion of the webinar.
This education program meets the continuing competency requirements of one hour for the renewal/reinstatement of a Nebraska Nursing Home Administrator’s license as granted by the Nebraska Board of Nursing Home Administrators. This program is appropriate for the educational requirement for assisted living administrators and direct care staff. This program meets the criteria of an approved continuing education program of one hour for nurses. This program meets the criteria of an approved continuing education program for social work.
Attendees will be able to present questions during the webinar.
Must register at least one hour prior to event.
Webinar registration fees are non-refundable.
Registrants are billed as soon as a registration is received by NNFA/NALA/NHPCA. If an invoice is not received within three business days, please call 402-435-3551 to confirm that the registration was received by the NNFA/NALA/NHPCA office.
All NNFA/NALA Personal Associate Members, Student Members and Business Associate Members; NHPCA members; LPNAN members; and non‑members – fees must be paid in advance and must accompany the registration form.
Register Online – Go to nehca.org
To register by mail, fax or email, use the registration form.
The webinar link will be emailed to registrants.
Webinar Registration Fee:
(No continuing education credit included)
Member Facility/Hospice*..............................$50 per facility
Non-Member Facility/Hospice......................$100 per facility
Continuing Education Credit Fee:
Continuing Education Credit..........................$15 per person
*Member rates apply to NNFA, NALA, LPNAN, and NHPCA members.